Friday, June 22, 2007

Are Christians Morons Or...

just the ones that invested some money into CMKX and began to fantasize.

The post below may just prove it.


jo
Administrator

member is offline

"CURTAIN CALL"

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 123
Pursuit of Happyness..Kevin West in credits??
« Thread Started on Today at 12:19pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may have posted this before on the Christian trader board about this movie but today another shareholder posted this link:

http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/movie.html?v_id=326489

If you havent seen the movie, you really need to!
When I sat down with my daughter to watch this I felt the Lord said to me before I did, that "this movie is very timely for you"
It wasnt audible but it was a very clear impression..

As I watched I cried through most of it..it was just a very inspiring movie..About realizing impossible dreams and persistence..and basicaly faith. The character in the movie gains his wealth through the stock market strangely enough..
but at the end of the movie when the credits rolled..it listed a character i didnt recognize..it simply said:

"Worlds Greatest Dad" - Kevin West

That made me scratch my head because to my recollection there was no one by that reference mentioned in the movie..at least i didnt see it! As I read that, I felt it looked like a Maheu maneuver as he is so connected to Hollywood and this movie is all about a person who had nothing, getting everything by persisting in his dream and through becoming a stock broker..."dont let anyone steal your dream "as he tells his son in a dramatic moment in the movie!


Well today another shareholder must have picked up on this and posted the above link ... we can only wonder,,with Maheu, it is just very possible..


imo

Link

It seems the desperation runs thick in Jo's mind as it would seem that Mr. Maheu is his real God.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly this whole CMKX saga has helped to tarnish Christians as a whole.

Anonymous said...

This blogsite is great ! ! ! !

Please keep exposing these morons.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh. Does anyone think Debi will put those sexy butt shorts back on ? ?

Anonymous said...

Dear ines,

If you get turned on looking at a woman's naked butt that's your prerogative!

Anonymous said...

Christians are no better than non-Christians and do a fine job tarnishing their own images - quit trying to blame anything or anybody else for that.....

And just what the fuck is "prerogative"?

lol.....

 
Locations of visitors to this page