Saturday, June 2, 2007

Debi Kiontke's Warriors

The following post made by a poster called VNGNTN1 made us laugh harder than the letter Noahltl wrote to Mark Faulk. Our reply follows.


VNGNTN1

Super Administrator

Posts: 7
Registered: 10/22/04
Member Is Offline

Mood: SOON NOW!
posted on 6/2/07 at 15:52

POLLYSAYS(Francine) whoever

You are agressively targeting people with opinions.
Your activity is an opinion.
Any fool can create a blog called "Truth & Justice"
And use it to spout lies & slander.
May the Lord rebuke you !
- - - - -
Go ahead and spin this one, post it everywhere. I hope you sure of your postion( not just CMKX) because judgement is sure and not something I would want to be part of.
I have withstood the deriding of my opinion for 7 years, been threatened several times & had computer hacked more than once.
I am not going anywhere or changing my opinions based on your lowclass blogsite. I will also put my reputation against yours anyday, And since I know those you slander personally. I will actively oppose your efforts anywhere I can.
I hope this satisfys your request on the blog for elaborating !


pollysays

Family Member

Posts: 6
Registered: 6/1/07
Member Is Offline

posted on 6/2/07 at 22:28

The only one lying is you and the biggest part of the lie is the lies you keep telling yourself.

Put your so called reputation on the line and dispute the fact posted at the CMKX Truth And Justice website.

We would love to see you or the three others you garner you respect from disprove the fact.

You cannot and will not as you will soon realize just how many lies you have been telling yourself.

One more thing sport that confuses us.

If you are so sure of yourself then why do you and your small gang of extremist Christians keep deleting our posts that offer you an avenue to prove us wrong.

So come on over for a visit http://tinyurl.com/ywtzu2

Link

Hurry though as they do enjoy deleting our posts over at that board. Seems that fact scares them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allah Akbar debinitis!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Where are Debi Kiontkes warriors now. As long as they are in thier own protected forums they say what they wish.

They would never dare to venture here. They are scared to. Wouldn't know what to say.

What a bunch of morons.

 
Locations of visitors to this page