Friday, April 27, 2007

Debi Kiontke for $5000...

will you be the first to step up and provide some real fact ? ?


We do enjoy seeing your freind DeWayne calling you out. Maybe you can get James over here to back you up.

Link: http://www.faulkingtruth.com/blog

Update...CFRN upping the Ante!

UPDATE:
Okay, I just received an email from CT (DeWayne Reeves) at CFRN.net

He has added $5,000 to the wager, payable to the first person:

"who has irrefutable evidence of an actual payout, or irrefutable evidence of a sting that Urban Casavant is involved in (NOT an investigation that he is one of the subjects of). And I don't mean the usual "I heard it from a guy in Belgium who talked to his banker (a year ago), who said we're getting paid tonight at 1:32 AM EST" speculation.

Send me irrefutable evidence at the email address listed above, and I'll mail you a check on Monday."

I am adding a couple of disclaimers to the bet: This offer expires at 11:59 PM EST, on Thursday, April 3, 2007, that way we can announce the results on next Friday's Faulking Truth show. Secondly, since CT is putting up a substantial sum of money here, let's make it the FIRST person who has irrefutable evidence, etc.

This is a golden opportunity for all of the gurus who have been saying they have proof that this is a sting and that there's a massive payout waiting for CMKX shareholders to confirm it once and for all, and receive a nice bonus out of it at the same time (while they're waiting for the big money to arrive).

And CT says: "Gurus, take CT's money!"

Thanks,
Mark Faulk


P.S. I keep getting asked about my comment months ago where I used the dreaded "S Word." FOR THE LAST TIME, here it is:

I was talking about an ongoing investigation into the company, including insiders, by the FBI, the DOJ, and the IRS criminal investigation division, NOT a sting masterminded by ANYONE from within the company, or hired by the company. My choice to use the word "sting" was the stupidiest choice of words I've ever made. As of my last conversation with the FBI a few weeks ago, that investigatin was still ongoing.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page